WISE-PRESSURE GAUGE&TEMPERATURE GAUGE
DONG HWA TCA - COPPER TUBE&ACCESSORIES
MARIN TYPE LIGHTING FIXTURES
LANDSCAPE TYPE LIGHTING FIXTURES
LED LIGHTING FIXTURES
NIGHT VISION SYSTEM
DONGNAM-MUTI CORE TUBE&SEAMLESS TUBE
JUNGWOO-DUAL WALL PIPE
The TED110 is metallic oxide semi-conductor type MEMS gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality. It is the smallest ultra-low power multi-gas sensor with high sensitivity and containing ASIC. Its design containing pre-installed software and the specific algorithms enable to detect multi-gas and measure the temperature. This sensor is consisted of nano-particle metal oxide sensing layer, micro heater, micro thickness membrane and Read-out IC: these components, together, provide high sensitivity, low-power consumption, fast response, small size and long-term stability.
TED110 is a multi-gas sensor for monitoring Carbon monoxide(CO), combustible gases and a volatile organic compounds(VOCs). Additionally, it can be used as an equivalent carbon dioxide(eCO2) sensor.
- 1um thickness low stress Si3N4 Membrane wafer
- High Sensitivity Thin film Sensing layer (ΔR/R0=20000% at 20ppm NO2)
- Various gas (VOCs, CO, EtOH, CH4, NO2, Toluene, H2S etc) detect
- Small Die Size (0.6*0.6*0.3 mm) and Small SMP packaging (3 x 3 x 1 mm) with ROIC
- Self-Temperature compensation with ASIC / Module
- Long-term stability
- Fast Response time(<10sec) / Recovery time(<50sec)
- Reasonable price
- Low(15mW) power consumption
- Various Sensor packaging: Metal(TO 45), SMP packaging
- Output: I2C Digital Output
* NOTICE : The contents of this manual are subject to change without prior notice.
Yantai Huada Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd.
Room 806, No. 2 Xin’an Xi Xiang, Zhifu district, Yantai